Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have released their official engagement photographs.
The pictures were taken by celebrity photographer Alexi Lubomirski earlier this week at Frogmore House in Windsor, Kensington Palace said.
Mr Lubomirski said in a statement: “It was an incredible honour to be asked to document this wonderful event, but also a great privilege to be invited to share and be a witness to this young couple’s love for one another.
“I cannot help but smile when I look at the photographs that we took of them, such was their happiness together.”
British-born Lubomirski, who has a high profile in the fashion industry, has photographed scores of celebrities including Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez and Scarlett Johansson.
Prince Harry and Ms Markle are due to be married on 19 May next year at St George’s Chapel, inside the grounds of Windsor Castle, one of the Queen’s main residences.
Many royal ceremonies have taken place in the 15th century building, which is smaller than Westminster Abbey, where Harry’s older brother William married Kate Middleton in 2011.
The royal family has said it will pay for the wedding out of their private funds.
The event will be on a Saturday and the public will miss out on an extra Bank Holiday.
Prince Harry, who is fifth in line to the throne, met the 36-year-old actor through a mutual friend in 2016 and managed to keep their relationship secret from the media for several months.